The Web EDI Sage Integration plugin allows you to seamlessly import orders directly into Sage. You can connect to a wide range of UK supermarkets and high street retailers in minutes.
Choosing to use EDI is a great first step but, if you want to have a real advantage, Web EDI integrated with SysPro has the power to improve the whole process.
Simply download the plugins and you're ready to go!
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Sales Order file that is exposed by the Sage SDO
- The column headings in the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported
- Will import Excel style multi line data into the Service Text field
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names
- The program can be run from a button in the Sage 50 SOP Module
- Licensed for use on as many of your company's computers as you like
- Compatible with Sage 50 Pro and Financial Controller versions 8 to 19 (2013)